This AED is recommended for :
- Home, Schools, Churches, Communities
- Offices, Gyms, Corporations
- Police, Fire, EMS, Medical Professionals, First Responders
- Industrial, Marine/Boating, Extreme Weather, Aviation
Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 500P is a sophisticated semi automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 500P is a defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of effective CPR in real world use.
The SAM 500P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 500P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- CPR Advisor for real time feedback on the effectiveness of your compressions
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
1 pc. AED Pads
1 set Battery
1 pc. Soft Carrying Case
1 pc. User Manual Instruction